About The Artist

I’m Lindsay. I’m a jack-of-all-trades in my 30’s currently residing in Sonoma County, California with a furry feline overlord. By day I sell cabbage for a living, and by night (or whenever), I do art things and yell loudly at people about Star Wars. I’m (very) slowly working my way through a BFA in studio arts with a focus in illustration. I work with all types of media, including acrylic paint, colored pencils, and markers. I am also fond of papercrafts, textile arts such as embroidery, and costuming.

Things I like: Coffee, sleeping, many things four-footed and furry, Japanese superheroes intended for five year olds, Star Wars, the Oxford comma, and dumb tennis manga.

Things I don’t like: Wearing pants, asparagus, waking up before I’m damn well ready to, large crowds, children in general, telephones, and pineapple on pizza.

Rhythmic HIGH versus Studio RHYTHM

Rhythmic High covers the artwork (painting, drawing, and so forth) part of it, Studio Rhythm covers the crafts/textile arts/graphic design/etc. They can be used interchangeably since they all lead to me. The hyphen can stay or go, it doesn’t matter.


I’ve been creating and wearing costumes since 2003, and I don’t think I’ll be stopping any time soon. Over the years, I’ve worn nearly 80 costumes and have created many of them myself. For a full list (as many as I can remember!), feel free to check out The Cosplay List.

I’m a member of both The Rebel Legion (Endor Base) and the Bay Area Bounty Hunters, which are international and local costuming groups who volunteer at conventions, charity events, schools, and “other” events where a little of A Galaxy Far, Far Away might be requested.

Requests and Commissions

I frequently take requests and commissions for artwork. The difference being I’ll usually only accept requests for subjects I really like (such as dumb fanart), while commissions I am much more lenient on being that I get paid for them.

If you’re interested, feel free to throw me message via the contact form. For full commission information, please visit the Commission Information Page.